Monday, November 19, 2012

2nd Quarter Project!

For my Quarter 2 project I will be surveying teachers in all different grades levels such as Pre-school, Elementary, Middle and High school. I will ask some questions to teachers at IHA and the rest at my old school, Visitation Academy. In my survey I will be asking teachers different questions about their every day life within their job. Some questions I will be asking are about their income and pension to see if they agree or disagree with it. Also I will be asking these teachers about their benefits and if it is worth being a teacher with the work load. Next I will ask the teachers if they have a higher degree of education such as Masters degree rather than just a Bachelors degree. Lastly I will be asking the teachers if they have to get another job in the summer because they are off and do not get paid in the summer. I’m doing it this way because it will give me a better feel about how teachers feel about their job, income, benefits, retirement, and work load. The survey will help me see how teachers feel about their job and since I want to become a teacher, see what I can do to enjoy my job more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment