Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Almost at the Survey!!

So far I have not gotten any results but I have gone to my old school and talked to a few of my old teachers who were extremely interested in taking the survey for me. They will take the survey which will help me understand the "ins and outs" of being a teacher. There are so many different components of being a teacher that people never truly know all of it. People have a lot of assumptions about teachers these days but no one understands how much a teacher really does for their students as well as the school. By doing this survey I will see the responses from different grade levels, different ages of the teacher, different schools, different summer jobs, and much more. Doing this survey will give me a good feel for my future goals in life- being a teacher. In my last post there are the majority of questions I will ask. I have added a few more to that list to help me learn more about becoming a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment