Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Last Post !

I was not able to get as many teachers to take my surveys as I had originally planned but I still received some interesting results. I received a lot of positive comments about becoming a teacher which I was very happy about. Something that I found interesting was the question I asked about getting a summer job, one of my teachers I surveyed he said that he taught sports camps in the summer so that he would have a sum of money coming in to support his wife. Then I surveyed a single women teacher she also had to get a job in the summer waiting tables because she had no one else supporting her, such as a husband. Lastly, one teacher I surveyed she is married and she does not get a job in the summer because her husband has one. Another interesting thing I found in my survey was that either the teachers graduated with a higher degree or they felt the need to go back and get a higher degree to be able to support themselves as well as their family. There are a lot of components to becoming and teacher and this was extremely helpful by doing a survey. During my presentation I will show more interesting facts about becoming a teacher! 


No comments:

Post a Comment